Whatsapp has become one of the most downloaded and used platforms of messaging and connectivity which connects millions of Whatsapp users all across the globe. In fact, the application is designed for mobile phones, starting with Android, and ending with Blackberry or Symbian. At this point, it is available on all mobile OS, but, users are also able to install Whatsapp on PC and use the application in the same way as you use it on your Smartphone or tablet.
However, Whatsapp is more than a simple messaging platform. With the help of this amazing application, users are able to share images, media files, create group messages, chat conversations, and add profile pictures or statuses. In order to take advantage of this impressive message-platform, you need to be aware of all its features.
Even if downloading Whatsapp on PC is pretty easy, some Whatsapp users find it really hard to import their contacts on the Whatsapp they are using on their personal computer. In order to help you with this problem, I will show you two different methods in which you can add all of your contacts on Whatsapp for PC.
1. Add Contacts Manually
In order to add contacts manually, here is what you need to do. First, after you download and install Whatsapp on PC, go on the pencil icon located on the top left side and click on it. Next, go to the Bluestacks app player and click on the show menu button, located in the bottom part.
Look for contacts and click on it. After entering the contact segment again, click on Show Menu button. Various options should be revealed on the screen, but you need to click on Add new Contact. Here, you can add the phone number you want to add and their names. That is it. Finally, you can connect to all your friends who have been added to your contact list.
2. Import Contacts to Whatsapp on Bluestacks
This is one of the easiest methods to import all of your contacts on Bluestacks. The first step is to export all of your contacts on your PC in the .vcf format. People who have all their contacts on Android phones should do this procedure:
– Export contacts to the microSD card from where it can be transferred to a personal computer. This will allow you to move the contacts to you PC.
– Once all the contacts have been shifted to your computer; all these can be saved in the contact folder inside the “my documents” segment in the .vcf format.
– Open Bluestacks, launch Whatsapp and click on it.
– In the Whatsapp go to Options and click on Contacts.
– Search for the option to export and import in the contacts section. After you select the option to import all vcard files, all the contacts will be automatically imported on the Whatsapp account from the SD card. Now, once this is done, you can give it a try by opening a new chat message to one of your contacts.
Since you will be using Whatsapp on PC, keyboard buttons can be used for a rapid typing of the messages but also to send a message by using the Enter button. As long as you follow these easy steps, you will be able to have all your contacts in one place. Enjoy Whatsapp on PC and connect to all of your friends and family.